Saturday, December 1, 2012

Those Vegan Stuff...

Hubby told me about the Vegan Burg sometime ago. He asked if I wanted to try it. I gave a flat no. I'm a carnivore. There is no way I am eating some tofu burger. The thought of eating tofu burger really gross me out. Really. I rather eat fresh vegetables or fruits or simply just tofu.

Then today, Hubby asked me again, since there's a branch near our place. Well, it's not crowded, and today is Saturday so eating out at somewhere else is quite a hassle. Ok, I said. And we went in and order our meals.

We waited for quite a while after ordering. I think they only prepare it when you order. I had the Cream Pepper Shrooms burger meal. I took a bite. You know like in those anime? They tasted something great and everything just exploded! Yeah. I had that kind of feeling when I took the first bite. Wow! This was better than I had thought! It didn't taste repulsive at all. The sauce was great and peppery. I can't really taste the soy in the patty which is great. The fries was good too. This was a fantastic experience for me. It totally erased all those bad thoughts I had about vegan burger. I think I read too much Foxtrot if you know what I mean. That is why I have always rejected the idea of eating vegan.

Well, I have found a new favourite for fast food.

No comments: